The 2023 application window is now open until the 15th of January.
Spikeball Ambassador Organizations
What's the Goal?
The sport of roundnet is growing like crazy and we wouldn't be here without the continuous hard work and dedication from our community. We're here to support organizations that reflect our mission and core values, and who continue to be great ambassadors of both roundnet and the Spikeball brand.
What's Included in 2023?
Support to keep your communities engaged
2023 Application Process
Interest in all skill levels (cannot just be concerned about top level players).
Dedicated community member.
Demonstrated ability to run successful events.
Tech Savvy, comfortable with digital and social platforms.
Growth mindset, excited about marketing and reaching new people.
Entrepreneurial spirit, roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.
Commitment - we want long term sustainability along with hard work.
Build an environment that welcomes and encourages new players and promotes diversity.
If safe, consistently host events - run a minimum of 4 tournaments/leagues per year and establish consistent league or pick-up play.
Work with local parks and rec departments and schools to get Spikeball more involved in the community (State games, professional development, etc.)
- Put all events on both the Spikeball App & Fwango.io - pick-up games, leagues, and tournaments. Post highlights on the App with #SAO and #topplay
Provide updates on key metrics and participate in calls, meetings, and online communication as necessary within reason.
Include Spikeball sponsor branding on your website and social media channels and occasionally share/re-post Spikeball Inc news and announcements.
- Be a positive representative of the Spikeball brand. Only use and promote Spikeball brand roundnet equipment at your events/affiliated events and through your marketing (website, social, print, etc).
- Official SAO Badge - can be put on website, event pages, or printed materials to establish credibility.
- Discounts - SAO's receive our steepest discounts to stock up for the season on sets, balls and more.
- Sponsorship Opportunities - SAO's will get first dibs on things like hosting Challenger events, giving feedback on new products, and other other opportunities that arise throughout the year.
- Use of Spikeball™ trademarks (with approval).
If you meet the above criteria, please click the link above to apply. You'll need to provide the following information:
- Name of organization, website, logo, social handles
- Leadership structure and background (who will be running this org, what roles will people have, what is the background of the people involved)
- Years organization has been running
- Geographic area your organization covers
- Past roundnet events hosted (results, failures, successes, learnings, innovation)
Vision and mission for your organization
Organizations that meet Spikeball's criteria will be given an interview and asked to provide additional information and documentation before earning final approval. Our goal is to make sure that all SAOs reflect our mission and values.