The SRA Power Rankings are created using a panel of 20 voters, spanning all regions.
Check out the reveal video to see a run through of the Power Rankings team by team OR scroll down to see the full list!
|1||Cisek/Showalter (PJ Showalter & Tyler Cisek)||0||-|
|2||Boysterous (Caleb Heck & Preston Bies)||0||2|
|3||Trippy Lizard (Clark Marshall & Andrew Card)||2||5|
|4||Venom (Matt Bohnen & Dylan Fogarty)||NEW||-|
|5||Spikers Synonymous (Taylor Church & Tyler Stokes)||1||6|
|6||Mammal (Kenny Ortega & Josh Fragiacomo)||NEW||-|
|7||Toast (Travis Core & Coleman Epperson)||NEW||-|
|8||Anchored LI (Anthony Alvino & Ryan Fitzgerald)||-1||7|
|9||ClubSpike Worldwide (Patrick Drucker & Chris Wilkins)||2||11|
|10||Infinite (Sam Buckman & Jacob Payer)||NEW||-|
|11||Schweppes (Jesse Showalter & Micah Zimmerman)||2||13|
|12||Ghosted (Patric Chu & Addison Powers)||NEW||-|
|13||Flight (Brandon Spector & Dan McPartland)||NEW||-|
|14||Prophetic (Micah Corbett & Zeke Friedeman)||NEW||-|
|15||Dinkin Flicka (David Gonzales & Jackson Stanek)||NEW||-|
|16||Cheddar (Fredric Hinkle & Chris Hornacek)||NEW||-|
|17||Half Cooked (Zac Vance & Artie Singer)||NEW||-|
|18||Echo (Grant Laughlin & Logan Cornelius)||NEW||-|
|19||Hand of God (Chandler Hertzler & Austin Rawlings)||NEW||-|
|20||Team 7 (Spencer Weber & Thomas Hamilton)||-2||18|
|21||D|K Roundnet (Ben Dantowitz & Josh Kaplan)||NEW||-|
|22||Strong Flush (Marc Etienne McLaughlin & Simon Brisebois)||0||22|
|23||Slice the Mango (Dawson Morgan & Max Billinghurst)||-2||21|
|24||Carnage (Rahul Murthy & Luke Marshall)||NEW||-|
|25||To Be Determined (Emerson Dean & Ravi Kandula)||-5||20|
- Cisek/Showalter (PJ Showalter & Tyler Cisek) - These Nationals three-peaters have been at #1 on the PR for over two years. Will this be the year they fall from the top spot?
- Boysterous (Caleb Heck & Preston Bies) - Boysterous only lost once to a team not named Cisek/Showalter, and it was on the day they beat Cisek/Showalter. Can they do it again?
- Trippy Lizard (Clark Marshall & Andrew Card) - With a full-season under their belt, the experienced Trippy Lizard snags the coveted #3 spot going into 2020.
- Venom (Matt Bohnen & Dylan Fogarty) - Two hard hitting guys that Logan believes will be at #3 in no time.
- Spikers Synonymous (Taylor Church & Tyler Stokes) - After failing to get much recognition until late in 2019, this Utah team keeps moving up and into the Top 5.
- Mammal (Kenny Ortega & Josh Fragiacomo) - This new, untested team has the committee a bit skeptical, especially with Fragiacomo's 2019 season with SubPar.
- Toast (Travis Core & Coleman Epperson) - A team that we expect to grow over time as the experienced Core works with the fairly new Epperson.
- Anchored LI (Anthony Alvino & Ryan Fitzgerald) - The consistent, fan-favorite team that needs some more X-factors to move up the rankings.
- ClubSpike Worldwide (Patrick Drucker & Chris Wilkins) - After a strong late season and weak Nationals, we are interested to see which direction they lean in 2020.
- Infinite (Sam Buckman & Jacob Payer) - The 2019 College Nationals champs are back and will show that they are more than just flashy servers from Cut Poly.
- Schweppes (Jesse Showalter & Micah Zimmerman) - The defensive scramblers are back for another year together, but may need to work on the serving game to break into Top 10.
- Ghosted (Patric Chu & Addison Powers) - One of the most improved players teaming up with a strong 2019 contender has us excited.
- Flight (Brandon Spector & Dan McPartland) - There is one big question surrounding Flight: Will they attend tournaments?
- Prophetic (Micah Corbett & Zeke Friedeman) - Another new Southeast team, boasting a pre-season win on Toast.
- Dinkin Flicka (David Gonzales & Jackson Stanek) - Our main concern: how will Stanek match the unique style of Gonzales?
- Cheddar (Fredric Hinkle & Chris Hornacek) - This power duo may need to change their ways and improve other aspects to climb up these rankings.
- Half Cooked (Zac Vance & Artie Singer) - We expect a handful of "Let's Go's" from Vance as he watches Singer blast serves by opponents, but also wonder how they'll fare in other aspects of the game.
- Echo (Grant Laughlin & Logan Cornelius) - You'll hear so much about this team on The Rally Podcast it will be as if we have an echo.
- Hand of God (Chandler Hertzler & Austin Rawlings) - Hertzler has been getting the hype from Utah so we'll see if he and Rawlings can live up to it.
- Team 7 (Spencer Weber & Thomas Hamilton) - After narrowly missing out on a few Pro divisions in 2019 (including Nationals), the serve-heavy Michigan duo will look to break out with a podium finish in 2020.
- D|K Roundnet (Ben Dantowitz & Josh Kaplan) - Not many outside of the East know about Kaplan so this team may have flown under the radar on this PR.
- Strong Flush (Marc Etienne McLaughlin & Simon Brisebois) - The best of the North, Strong Flush ended the season with solid results and have not slowed down during this pre-season.
- Slice the Mango (Dawson Morgan & Max Billinghurst) - Slice the Mango had a day at Nationals 2019, finishing 2nd in the Premier Division. Can they build on that day in 2020?
- Carnage (Rahul Murthy & Luke Marshall) - Logan refers to Rahul as "the Ultimate Serveballer" but this Texas team will have to keep up their consistency to beat some top teams.
- To Be Determined (Emerson Dean & Ravi Kandula) - This team name has been determined, but the jury is still out on Emerson and Ravi, leaving them right at the edge of our rankings.